Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Music: Blake Shelton: Sure be cool if you did + God gave me you

I'm keeping my eye on this singer, and I wonder what the trajectory of his career will turn out to be.  I'm liking his music, not all of his sentiments, but some of them too on some songs.  I'm look for something that will take me to the upper echelons of country singing.

Country Gal, refWrite Backpage music news spotter, analyst, columnist

Blake Shelton sings a song about meeting a lady and gently finding his romantic feelings for her.  He's got a fluent country idiom we can't resist.



Great American Country (Jan14,2k13, reposted here Jan15)

by Sarah Wyland


Blake Shelton may have taken some time off to enjoy the holidays, but he’s back to work with a brand new single to kick off 2013. “Sure Be Cool If You Did” hit radio just after the New Year and though nothing is confirmed, it is widely believed to be the lead single from Blake’s next album. The catchy track is all about falling for a new flame.

To go along with the new single, Blake has released a dive-bar themed lyric video. The clip features neon lights, plenty of cold beverages and of course, a beautiful woman drinking a ‘pretty pink lemonade shooter.’

Watch the lyric video below to learn all the words to Blake’s latest single!  222,244 video hits to date.





"God gave me you" — A top country-music video with 16,136,388 hits todate on YouTube

No comments: