Thursday, December 13, 2012

Music: Pop Brasil: Palavrantiga band singing their composition Rio Torto'




YouTube (Dec13,2k12)



Translation of lyrics into English from Brasil Portuguese by Rafael Faria

Rio Torto

by Palavrantiga



There's been a while that I hold on
to that book that anounces
my freedom nobody takes (away)
Try to understand it!

Love is a river, I know
it's bed is made of clear waters
And since early my soul
is not afraid

And that's why I go on
on this river that runs leisurely
The sailor that I am
says that everything is a gift for her
(and for me)

(Navigate)

I'm only afraid when I forget
And memory is all that we lack
that all the day is shone/transparency
To this grace

And that's why I go

on this crooked river
Without borders to anyone
Without losing the track
I'm going to find too

Without losing you
Without losing the track
I'm going to find my self too

No comments: