Friday, June 23, 2006

Technics: Blogging abuse: Pluthero's impersonation & IDtheft shown again in his ongoing attack against refWrite

.
Hat Tip to Technorati for this further evidence of Dr Fraud (real name: Fred Pluthero) impersonating and stealing ID on his attack-blog using my name, Albert Gedraitis, which is aimed at smearing me.

Fred Pluthero text under my name AG - 300+days ago.

This one from Pluthero goes back some 300+ days, but it's a project of a blog abuser who appropriates the name of others, their blog titles, their creative products without attribution, and puts these stolen elements in his Blogger blogsite title as a permanent attack for the purpose of character assassination. The 300+ days-old item, reproduced again here as further evidence, has been made current by a quite recent blog-entry by Dr Fraud Pluthero.

In the more recent sortie into fraud on the same theme, Fraud Pluthero lifts a response from a third-party to my response to the third-party's original article. The original article and the concluding article in this completed discussion are by a seminary professor at an evangelical institution who teaches philosophy and follows ordinary-language philosophy to what-for-me is its dead-end result, but does so to his own satisfaction and that of his institution. I gave him the last word, as I had said what I had wanted to communicate. He and other readers have a long time to reflect on whether his last word is the best approach in the exchange. I feel no obligation to either further enter into argument with that author, nor to reproduce his work. Rather, I have brawt over from its first online location the text of my article, presented as a Special Feature on my own blog refWrite (Fraud Pluthero has also appropriated my blog title just mentioned which preceded his of that name by years). As to my republication of my Feb2k3 article, I have never intended to just have it sit there as a duplicate. I hope to do some re-writing, at my own pace, dropping the references to the occasion that stimulated me to enter the exchange with the seminary prof in the first place, add the booknotes to form a bibliography of the volumes that influenced many of my ideas (I did a lot of research preparing, not for the article as such, but for the long poem that sits unfinished but is titled as "Holy Monsters from the Dark Scriptures of Lent." I would also like at some point to write more about "historical imagination" in source-respectful historical thinking, including respectful historical thinking about the New Testament.

Overall, Dr Fraud evidences another motive than that of fairness, and attributes his pirate republication of the third-party's essay, on the fraud-frawt abuse-blog which uses my name in its/his title, puts all sorts of fakeries in the first-person to make-believe its my voice. But he is thoroly misrepresenting my voice, and appropriating both my work and the third party's work for his own abusive purposes.

Here's where he steals my dialogue partner's text, without attribution or a live-link. But rather he sets off his gambit with an intro that attempts to falsely characterize me, again.

Fraud Pluthero Fair is fair beginning

Now here's a rude comment he attributes falsely to me, a bit of meanness that Fraud Pluthero composed himself.

Fraud Pluthero Fair is fair ...fake comment

Going beyond even this kind of gambit, Fraud Pluthero has actually promulgated outr+t lies. Here's one from the perpetrator's deceit-peddling of Apr28,2k6. His blog-entry title is an utter falsehood that he made up entirely.



Fred Pluthero's lie about Chan windshield



Then, below this lieing title, comes some verse with which Pluthero the Perversifier concludes in the following extension of the falsehood of his title (which Fred Pluthero wrote, not Albert Gedraitis ... and likewise Pluthero, not Gedraitis, wrote the mentioned verse below):

Fred Pluthero verse-lie about Chan windshield



In comparison, here's the actual text of my poem, "paralysis".
You'll notice the fraudulentlies insinuated into my text by impersonator-IDthief.

I repeat that the title and final verse of this poem on the coward's blog is written by Dr Fraud himself, Fred Pluthero; it is not written by Albert Gedraitis, altho Pluthero tries to stick it in my mouth. As he steals, alters, and corrupts my work he renders it a false accusation against me, understanding which helps me and all readers gain ins+t into the techniques of Pluthero's obsessive character assassination, awareness of from where his smear tactics originate: cowardice and deceit. -- Albert Gedraitis

No comments: