Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tech: Tweeter: An online YouTube devestatingly satirizing the Tweet Monster



I've been considering joining Tweeter and/or Facebook . Regarding the now controversial Facebook, I do think I have some sort of affiliation, as I was solicited by a recentlly-deceased friend to be listed as one of his many online friends, redundant tho I was. I think I had to join in some way to comply with the friend's wish, but don't remember setting up my own page there -- and then perhaps, just as redundantly, soliciting his official registration to the hypothetical page.

Technotes, by Owlie Scowlie

Facebook has recently been accused of strongarming its members. And I've skipped over many online complaints against Tweeter, not even reading them past the headline, because I don't want to waste time. But this YouTube is devastating in its satire of Tweeter as simply a colossal waste of time for those who get addicted (all too many of us) to ithe "social network." Yet, there are many colossor wasters of time related to the Internet and personal compjuting thereon. Yes? Coud even ouTube have spawned its own addicts?, for instance.

No comments: