Monday, May 31, 2010

Tech: YouTube: Now the YouTube passion meets Apple's Safari browser








From CNET, I think.

  • Technotes, by Owlie Scowlie

  • Instructional videos are de rigeur these days. I keep wondering how better they coud be employed on behalf of my pet causes, like organizations of societal service based on Christian developmental principles and of reformational philosophy. People who need to find their way toward an understanding of a Christian worldview usually need personal interaction, not so much videos. But many aspects of Christian instruction regarding service in the various spheres of life woud cetainly benefit from technical video presentations regarding the special considerations of each sphere of interest. So, to my mind, the instructional video is in, for us too.

    This video cawt my attention because at present I'm using the latest Safari browser and I also love YouTube videos on a whole range of topics. So, there ya' go!

    No comments: