Sunday, January 14, 2007

TV: Serials: The inimitable TV schedulers declare list of top series

.
Yes, Zap2it has a list for us, a list of the top television series over the past 30 days, according to the searches Zap users pursued in scheduling and data-checking specific shows.

Your Favorite Shows
Based on searches from past 30 days


Heroes*
Lost
Six Degrees
Prison Break*
The O.C.*
TV, by Anaximaximum
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Friday Night Lights
Vanished
Jericho
Men in Trees
The Office
Veronica Mars
Grey's Anatomy
The Nine
House*
Justice
Supernatural (previously reviewed)
24*
Boston Legal*
The Unit*
Smallville*
Bones*
Gilmore Girls*
Ugly Betty*
Criminal Minds
Battlestar Galactica
30 Rock
Brothers & Sisters
I see a series that I sampled (and panned, I hope, delicately) made this list. I can't for sure say Too bad for popular taste; because the very name chokes in my throat. But I must admit that on the Zap2it list are a number of shows that I have enjoyed in times past, tho some of those have in the last 30 days no longer whetted my TV-consuming appetite. Those I liked at one time or another are marked by asterisks above.

No comments: