Saturday, September 04, 2010

Fashion: Fall: Certified looks for fashionable women, and men too


Brooks Brothers advertizes this lovely model in a silk tunic, an engaging printed design for the new season but not a tunic that emphasizes warmth shoud the Autumn months ahead turn cold.  Since the price was handy, I included it.  As you can see, the handy price is pricey!

















For men, here's a look for Fall 2k10.  I found it marketted under the headline "5 Must-Have Menswear Items for School" in Daily Fashion & Style.  Sorry, no price tage available this time.




It was the text of my favourite philosopher
Herman Dooyeweerd, where he made
reflective comments on the seasonality of
fashion/s, that helped me distinguish the
theme and affirm it for my own journaletics
here in refWr+t.  -- Simeon Stylites

No comments: