Saturday, January 21, 2012

Technics: Internet: Israeli hacker posts Facebook logins, passwords of 'helpless Arabs'

Israeli Hacker Posts Facebook Logins 

Of ‘Helpless Arabs’

The seemingly never-ending conflict between Israeland its Mideast neighbors has spread to Facebook, as an Israeli hacker who goes by the name of Hannibal posted the email addresses and passwords of 85,000 users of the social network from Saudi Arabia and Iran.




Posted by David Cohen on January 20th, 2012 12:45 PM
This All-Facebook material is 43-posted here by Owlb
   general editor of refWrite page 4

ZDNet’s Friending Facebook blog reported that Hannibal posted 20,000 logins Sunday, 30,000 Monday, 10,000 Tuesday, and 25,000 Wednesday, all to Pastebin, a site that allows users to upload text.
Facebook has reacted to the breach, and some users have already changed their passwords, while the social network is prompting those who haven’t to do so, and other accounts have been locked down.
Hannibal also taunted government officials and threatened to reveal information on the bank accounts of “helpless Arabs” in the headers of his posts to Pastebin.
Highlights follow, unedited, via Friending Facebook:
In addition, I have 10 million bank accounts of the countries of Iran and Saudi Arab. If Iran continues to threaten Israel and already this week I will publish the private bank accounts and thus make them billions of dollars in damages estimated
State of Israel, not to worry, you’re in the hands of the world’s best hacker that I am. I will continue to support the government of Israel will continue to attack the Arab countries In addition, I received thousands of emails helpless Arabs, who are begging me to stop publishing the Facebook accounts because it violates their browsing experience.
Also, I received hundreds of emails of senior politicians from France and other countries, who asked me not to publish the list of the 10 million my bank accounts. So guys, if the state’s chief Benny Gantz, or Prime Minister Netanyahu declare cyber war, I will have to publish the list of 10 million bank accounts. In addition I also have about 4 million credit cards. Just give a command and i will do it !!
Unfortunately today I received an email from Mohammad Reza Rahimi who threatens that would raise most of his men to find me and kill me I assure you Mr. Fool, you can keep looking as you want, you will not find me even if you have a staff of 1,000 people who search for and carry out search for information about me.
I now publish the letter he sent me deputy prime minister of Iran Funny to me that he had time to go into a mailbox and curse and threaten me .. Mr. Muhammad, you do not scare anyone! You never find me !!!!!
Readers, do you know anyone whose Facebook account was compromised?

No comments: